Express Freight Solutions (EFS) are looking for an Accounts Apprentice to join our busy and expanding logistics group. We offer excellent opportunities for career development and training. The role will be based in Burnley. Determination and excellent attention to detail are required attributes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to build a career in accounting.
The training programme will include:
- Purchase invoices and purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Allocating payments
- Supplier payment runs
- Sage Line 50
- General accounting education (NVQ)
Other key points:
- Hours of work 9.00am to 5.00pm
- 20 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Two reviews during the first 12 months
- £3.30 per hour rising to £5.30 per hour following reviews
£3.30 – £5.30 an hour – Full-time, Apprenticeship